2012年1月2日星期一

ok.  
HAPPY NEW YAER !!! <3
welcome to 2012 .
this is my 2012 1st post ;)
this picture is snap on 1.1.2011. i din't wear lens on this picture. a bit weird ><
lens oways make me have a pair of barbie eye . hahax
ok. is not my topic of today!

1.1.2012 i make an BIG DECISION.  
YES! i going to leave melacca. bye bye :(
This week i going to end up everything !
the reason i leave is i going to KL study .
Actually i was thinking need to leave quietly or tell it on public ?
if i tell it on public people sure keep asking WHY .
lazy to tell one by one.
wat can i say? i just can said i did't like accounting.
i really lazy to explain.
and i feel so so so so so so so sorry that before i promised i can do those photoshoot.
now i really can't do. :(

rui ping n wan sing you gals are the 3nd one know that i going to leave melacca.
i want to tell is i really greatful to meet u gals.
wan sing after u read this please dun cry .ok.
i know u begin a sensibility people! XD
easy to cry this panda ><
i dun know at KL still can meet an friend just like u 2 o not.
funny, 38, can gosip everything! know how to cook. caring me, call me wake up every morning ,said rude word to each other. hahahahahax.
everytime our house having cook at home, u gals sure ask me to leave the kitchen even i want to help~ hahahaxxx
n oways scare me kena potong myself. LOL!!!
as they know i really can't cook. I remember gt 1 time rui ping was cutting the fish, suddenly the fish head drop down, i scream like hell. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAXX!!!
rui ping straight scold me jiak sai!!! LOL!!!
so, i oways "goyang kaki" to waiting the dinner is done cook~ LOL
sometime i woke up sure gt something can eat 1.
wansing just like my mother, when i sick she sure take care of me~
gv me medicine ask me dun eat that eat this. I tell u 1 thing wan sing really know how to cook. she can cook well. her boyfriend sure very proud to her.XD
thanks god gv me 2 best friend at melacca!
they r so caring me ;)
i appreciate it :)

a song of today :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tg1tIHxw0jE&feature=share


2moro i going to leave melacca.
so, tonight i going to do a farewell party MIXX. (not sure the venue yet)
coursemates come n join yarx. <3

i can't make this post too long, coz now i going to do cloth photoshoot :)
is annahouse again .

BYE~ SEE YOU <3














 


没有评论:

发表评论