2011年12月27日星期二

FELIZ NAVIDAD !!!<3

i remember is on year 2009 i with mirael, jesslyne and some church member dance this song at bahau church.
hahahaxxx.
now think back abit funny.
wearing santa hat, short skirt, black T-shirt, n legging. hahahaxxx
I really not good in dacing ><
in chinese call [舞痴] so lousy...
i tell u guys cavien n mirael damn good in dacing
in chinese call [舞后]
hey~ mirael, i saw you blog about christmas, so fun harx...
pratice all that n go KL perform.
feel like want to separate my body go celebrate with u gals. hahahaxx
*sob* *sob*
hmmm...
this year i celebrate at melacca chruch not bad also ;)
my group leader arrange me to do an make-up artis . ;)
helping fashion show performer, drama performer, dance performer n song lead to make-up, they said i am a good in make-up and hair style. hahahax hapiii <3
self-obsessed . LOL!!!

all the decoration n food all that is done my church member !
so nice!!! <3
that nite kinda look like twilight when edward n bella dacing's that moment
got that feel. but my edward din come~ rui ping go back hometown ady . hahahahahahahaxx
yes! rui ping u r my edward. LOL!!!
sure kena hit by his fans...hahahahaxx eg. bou wai, bou miao, miao miao?? n...shhh can't tell ady. hahahahax
dun bit me after you read this rui ping.LOL
my melacca fren sure knoe wat i mean .XD
this is how my melacca chruch that day looks like ;)
that nite is staring on 8:00 pm
i <3ing it.
this is one of the food on christmas eve. i din take so much of pic.. aikssssssss.
gt alot pic in on lex there. i lack of pic to blog. ><
after we ate, still got time to take some photo. heehee
i love joyin when she smile . sweet.
that day she wear skirt !
only that day~~~
i want to see again. pls wear again:)
its great! ;)

she is shi ling. i oso 1st time saw she wear skirt!
that nite everyone were so pretty and handsome.
the theme is sunning christmas
they all wearing hawayii style, but my outfit not suitable that theme.
coz my hawayii dress leave it at bahau [is my b'day gift too]-.-

9:00 o'clock the performance is getting start!!
haizz. i dun hv pic niaaaaaaaa....
can't show it ><
pretty nice !!!
they r great !!!
Gave a big clap for them ;) *CLAP* *CLAP*
the next program is fashion show competition.
OH NO! that nite i get into the final list.
really shit...arghhhhh want to do a cat walk on stage is ok .
but they said want to show talent on stage.
i feel so embrasing on stage, keep hiding my face ><
my fren sure keep on laughing at down there.
skip it ><~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
the ending were very nice, everybody is dancing 2gether :)

 edwin and i dun wat he call ady . hahahax. sry ><


 me & shi ling <3
 me & marcus

here we are ;)
if i not misstake the left one is call long gor?
izzit???
hahahax.
at last we all clearn-up our church.
 my gift...sorry i din prepare gift. ><
all the present is special <3
i appreciate it :-*
THE END...

2 条评论: