2012年1月6日星期五


arghhhhhhh
I am so nervous .
I haven preapre anything.
2moro going to decide my new campus ~.~
my fate will be drop down by which campus ?
no ones know what will happen tomorrow. only god knows.
can i say I AM READY for challenge!!!
but lack of confident!!! ><
i oways can't be strong, even i want to be strong :(
but i oways been protected.
this time i felt that will be diffirent!
going to difficult way.
whenever where you go, the glory of god will follow.
study at outside, can learn more how you rely god.
this is what i learn at melacca.
so this period it is not been wasted :D
God said : yes ! you can go now.
i remember
when i were a little child i make a prayer :
i want to be a designer .
my primary school's essay oso wrote that i want to be a designer too. LOL
before enter mmu i oso make a pray :
i wanted to go KL study.
but that time i were so lost. i dun know where i going to. what i going to study.
i cincai cincai follow friend come. hahahaxx.
well, god put me at melacca.
he wanted me to rely him in a difficult situation.
Thoes people not understand why i wanted to leave melacca.
but god know. and I knows :)
WELL, i going to KL study my course that i wanted!
god blessed <3
god really answer my prayer . Just timing !
nothing is too early or too late. ;)
this time god put me in this new place, new enviroment, met new different people.
train me to be stronger.
the only problem is i really hard to adapt an new enviroment.
that time i been taken a long period to adapt melacca.
heehee. *paiseh* 
This couse will be wonderfull for sure ;)
god did wonderful thing in everyone's life :)
remember god love you always :)
God want you to rely him ^____^


没有评论:

发表评论