2012年1月6日星期五

thankful


this picture showing how much i thankful
i be thankful everything :)
Let's see who will be the 1st !
JIANG JIANG JIANG

       yea~ is them!!!
they are my chruch member in melacca :)
i oways felt warm in this big family . <3
on 25th dec 2011 they are the 1st helping me celebrate my b'day
when i enter the house all wearing black. i am the only wearing yellow. lolx. i really shocked when the cake were appear infront of me :)
WANT TO GIVE U ALL A BIG KISS. ME ME. HAHAHAHAHAXX.
thank you for the blessed too :)
i will bring this up to KL too.
i appreciate it :)
present from Jo Yin. i know why u gave me an apple. [you are the apple of my eye] right ? hahahaxx.
THANK YOU <3
VEVIEN!!! THANK YOU <3
and
thank you take out your golden time to teach me this <3
hopefully can lunch together again. god blessed u :)
vevien <3 i will miss u oways. heehee.
a gift from YEE MEI . pink purse <3
exactly my purse is time to change. i will keep it properly . i was using rite now .
THANK YOU
this blue dress i was wearing in this picture is a gift from yee mei too.
THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Loepard shirt is a gift from rui ping n wang sing <3
yea ~ is my lovely housemate :)
THAKN YOU
On 27th celebrate my 2nd time b'day by my melacca gang!
they cheated me to the car and bring to klebang pantai =.= cheat me said u being not happy with your boyfren.want go klebang 吹吹风!wansing i pretty sure u can be an actress! I want to gv u an award to you >< >< and give a BIG clap to you. *clap* *clap*
THANK YOU u  guys celebrate klebang with me [wang sing, ruiping, wen xin, i yu, ah pek, ching khai, ah bao, ah kang, yun hao, monkey, fei ji, min shen, ah yao, kerson]

FAREWELL PARTY AT OVERTIME. [4.1.2011]

 my pretty coursemate <3

DD & me .XD
 candy & me


 dear friend :)

 i drunk ? hahahax. no...........i was very tired.
 farewell finished.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh well well well, i am so touch when i receive this <3
T_______________T
that day on the way going back bahau, actually i been recorded a video on the car. 
i sang a song inside the video.bu
t dare not to up here. 
so paiseh *blush* heehee. i get it what u gals want to expression.
THANK YOU
THANK YOU.THANK YOU.THANK YOU.THANK YOU.THANK YOU.THANK YOU. 
THANK YOU.THANK YOU.THANK YOU.THANK YOU.THANK YOU.THANK YOU. 
THANK YOU.THANK YOU.THANK YOU.THANK YOU.THANK YOU.THANK YOU. 
THANK YOU.THANK YOU.THANK YOU.THANK YOU.THANK YOU.THANK YOU.
 THANK YOU.THANK YOU.THANK YOU.THANK YOU.THANK YOU.THANK YOU. 
THANK YOU.THANK YOU.THANK YOU.THANK YOU.THANK YOU.THANK YOU.
 THANK YOU.THANK YOU.THANK YOU.THANK YOU.THANK YOU.THANK YOU.
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 

没有评论:

发表评论