2011年12月22日星期四

delete

today i delete all the...
actually i not willing to delete it.
after exam i went to 'mak mak'
during that time i sitting on the chair, waiting the food come, wishing an miracle appear .
Izzit i stupid o wat?
felt that i am so foolish.
I am too naive thinking
i tot u r thinking something same as me
well, i am so wrong. 
try to force myself delete.
kinda sad to delete .
but i am happy to meet u :)
bye bye

Gone gone gone...

ah HA!!!
December always my favorite ! ^^
christmas coming soon, jingle bell ~ jingle bell~~~ yeah yeah~ hapii ;)
and SALES is everywhere! <3
This year i decided celebrate at melacca, no more bahau, want to try new environment new people..teehee.
hopefully will be great .another reason i like december is bcoz  my b'day is on december too. hahax. actually nothing special, not so expect it. for my whole life 18 years normally celebrate with family friend friend friend family family friend family , kinda boring larx. i never try before celebrate with my own self and bf. i am single. So, this year i will plan ccelebrate by myself. XD planing shop whole day at KL. the only 1 i need is money.hahax. money come $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ in to huii xiin. :-* LOLX.

没有评论:

发表评论