2011年9月3日星期六

dot dot...

Gonna do a short post before i sleep!
well... recently the weather damn hot...
my lip is injured, my lip keep bleeding!!!
Look:

that is just my lip's blood...
unexpectedly my lip can bleed so many...
it was a little painful, the pain i still can tolerate...


this few day i helped my mouth take bath with salt...
yesterday i post on facebook i have 3 dot dot live inside my mouth...now live 1 more dot dot live inside...it was 4 DOT DOT having inside sang song together, see they are so happy inside there==...i don't know the dot dot call what in english...hahaxx
this few day i can't fill my stomach...want to eat, but so pain to eating...now i'm very hungry.........arghhhhhhhh.......my weight sure loss...bum bye bye =(

OK larx...gonna sleep already, if not another dot dot come to mouth =)
I scare dot dot...

I called them dot dot is because it same as my nail geh white dot dot XDXD


_________________________
I have added cool emoticons to this message.
To see them go to http://x.exps.me?b3c00cb66aa2d982603bb969678a815e

没有评论:

发表评论