2011年9月5日星期一

06092011

Oh well, my final exam is coming soon... I haven't start study...keep wasted my time, watching korea drama(公主的男人)and gossip girl...are you same as me? =D The most worry subject is taxation and auditing...This 2 subject really kill me -.- and business law i do not know where to start reading..I hate law so much! Gonna do a post before i start study... After my final, i planned to go KL find some part time job during my sem break...moreover, i have to arrange my shooting date too...going to busy busy busy. the main reason to go KL is shopping, and meet my babe =D Talk about money~ Gosh! feel no money, really shit... During hari raya holiday keep thinking of money, money you like my drug! i need u so badly..."sob" "sob" hopefully lord will arrange me to get a job...=)

没有评论:

发表评论