2010年11月14日星期日

MY ear...T.T



PAIN MEN!!!
Very very very ache
Can see my left ear and my right ear has the very big difference
My right ear was very painfull and swollen...(so red)
Don't know why will like that
Sometime I feel very faint,moody now!
T.T
Is it because of me go and pierce ear?
But my left ear nothing happen...><
I remember pierce ear on last sunday [14.11.2010]
Fortunately have mirael and jeslyne accompany me :)
If not, I also without the courage to pierce it ^^
Now just a gently touch with the hand also will feel very ache
PAINFULL!!!
God bless me please...
I pray...
Tomorrow need to go to school
Hope tomorro can detumescence...
amen...

1 条评论:

  1. Mayb gt bacteria inside...u can try to put some medicine like'白鸽油' ..hv u heard before? Although it is smelly but it is introduced by my mom when i pierced...take good care,after this will be fine....:)

    回复删除