2010年7月14日星期三

Tired

tired
tired
TIRED!

Today have 2 quiz n 1 test
Just finish my business math's test
start at 8.00 p.m. untill 9.30 p.m.
An hour and a half
1st time taking test at the night
how nervous you know
no discussing and nor ask question
If quiz still can asking question from the lecture and copy answer~
hehe...^^
that is always we do =)
Also
Having my quiz at morning and afternoon
computer application and financial accounting
erm....dont know how to answer
hang at there
TT

Although no energy already
but now still facing the laptop ><
Just now around 7 o'clock like that
My father came to find me in melacca
^^
Really happy to see him
Not see him for 2 week already
when i say having my dinner with maggie mee
he say 哼!
he always said maggie mee is rubbish
xixi^^
And also thank you for the printer wire

This friday and next week have test agian!!!
Die lorx....
Really can die!
I miss bahau
I miss my room
I miss my bed
I miss my toilet
I miss my water heater
I miss my washing mechine
I miss my family
I miss my lovely friend
I miss my car
and also miss my secondary school's life
【SMKDM】
Have good memories with my friends

When we go travel together agian?
Damn miss the time with you all♥♥♥

没有评论:

发表评论