2010年7月12日星期一

想哭

MONEY MONEY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!

SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Just received a phone call

I really need to save money
T.T
Now my dad started to limit my pocket money every month
do you know how much per month?
more than RM500 leh!!!!!!!!!!!
cannot accept!!!
how to use 0?!!
SHOPPING also not enough!!!
shopping is my life leh
how to tolerate it?
save money is very hard for me
If did go out can larxx~
how can I everyday stay inside the small room facing the laptop
watch TV,listening song,chatting,facebook,bloging,wash cloth,clean my room,do homework...
that's all?
izit that is my college's life?
No entertainment?
OH NO!!!
心很野的我, how acceptable?
At lest let me go Kbox, cinema, HiTea and shopping
but most want to go CLUBBING!
Disco also can!
wahahaxx~~~
【I know I has a little wild】
waiting for so long already

MONEY MONEY COME!!!><

2 条评论:

  1. 动不动就哭 =。=
    500 应该够的 房租多少?
    就别时常就好了
    不够岁去 club 等下警察来你就知道
    你还好 要出能出 我要出都不能出

    回复删除
  2. lolx..rm500 include d rental??
    control urself lah wild girl =.=
    i never go clubbing b4 since i came kl...pro leh!!
    relax , enjoy or fulfill urself once a week is more than enough lo...
    dont try to spend too much money while u study now...BELIEVE me ^^
    take care urself important =.=

    回复删除