2010年6月26日星期六

25/26.6.2010

This week i did't back to my hometown
Look at the past two days I have done here
hehe^^

25/6
more than ten in the morning I go to school for the library test

【inside the computer room】my leg :)
还一边考,一边上网玩fb
hehe...
many people also like that
the result--->pass:)

then,
We go to the melaca town with bus

rui bing and me♥
the photo
let me edit until like this
hahaxx~~~

first time go out with my housemate♥
we went to pahlawan shopping mall

we having our lunch at 旺角♥


eiling and me
eye very big right??hahaxx【edit de marhxx】

after finish our lunch,
we went to the cinema
watch【SEX AND THE CITY】
at5.50p.m.
hehe
damn nice~meaningfull...each have their own story,
sometime very funny
but have a bit hamsap larxx~
hahaxx~
this year 18 year old ady leh~
can watch le xDD
but i under age of 18~
hahax...shhhhh~~~

26/6
this day
I awake more than twelve,
bacause the previous night I was very late reach home
hehe...[almost 12.00]
if rui bing did ask me to wake up,I will go back to sleep agian^^
after that,
We went to JUSCO by bus

shopping agian♥♥♥
[this i just try,not very like]

[i like,look different...did dress up like this before]

[erm...I know,this one look very thin~but my leg look so long~]hahaxx!!!

[hehe...this one really ugly,so cover it]

haha


Q♥

sweet♥

this two day spend a lot of money
Distressed ~
my pocket money almost finish...
just stay at melacca 2 week only leh!!!
always cannot be forbearance
huii xiin!!
YOU
Really lack of filial piety!
Family make money, you spend money!
Save a bit larxx!!!

i really need a part time job
no income really behtahan!
a lot of thing need 2 buy~
I NEED INCOME!!!!

3 条评论:

  1. the 1st flower flower dress nice oh^^ keke...SUI!!
    spend lot money??same to me at the 1st few month...but u will know how to control month by month de^^ i hope u didnt find for a part time job la...now u STUDY not working la...lolx

    回复删除
  2. wakaka~thxXXxx~
    but i really need INCOME!
    haizz...

    回复删除
  3. how many is ur INCOME per month??? ==

    回复删除